Conflict, stress and change in families is inevitable.
Learning to live together, to be parents together, managing stress, loss and change, choosing to separate, choosing to move for work, older family members needing care or needing to move ... there are affordable ways to share views and ideas and make things as right as possible for everyone involved. When conversations and decisions need to happen, make the time and space for good communication.
When living arrangements or family relationships change, everyone wants to know that they are going to be okay. Accredited Family Mediators can help you talk about the important things so you can get on with :
Making things as right as possible...
Accredited Family Mediators can help you reach agreements and document your understandings. They can also help you understand unhelpful communication and conflict patterns and find better ways. Cathy offers:
- Keeping it Together: A Type Approach to Co-Parenting
- Separate With Dignity and Co-Parent With Respect Process
- Family Transition Co-Parenting Plans
- Extra Expense and Education Planning Agreements
- Family Decision Making Workshops
- Family Voices - A Process for Important Conversations
- Individual Conflict Coaching
- Do-it-Yourself Mediation Resources
- Referrals to Independent Legal and Financial Advice